Are you addicted to failure?
How to Stop Failing by Changing Behaviors.
Why is our happiness always so temporary?
Are you addicted to failure – here are 10 signs of measuring addiction.
ADDICTION: . . . . is
- When you are addicted to the approval of others
- When you entertain yourself instead of educating yourself
- When you blame others for your circumstances
- When you’re afraid of making mistakes
- When you stay in relationships that are not working out
- When you are addicted to drama
- When you spend time with people who are going nowhere
- When you are careless with money
- When you have dreams, but set no goals to reach them
- When you think successful people got very lucky
Why do we suffer? (Read more . . .
Why do we suffer? Why, even in times of prosperity and health do we still find ourselves suffering? Why is our happiness always so temporary?
Because, happiness and unhappiness are not created by the material world or the physical body but first and foremost, they are decisions of the mind.
The human heart is basically very compassionate, but without wisdom, compassion will not work. Wisdom is the openness that lets us see what is essential and most effective.
By cultivating diligence in building mindfulness, mindfulness will free us from becoming a cause of suffering to others.
There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path. The mind is the source of happiness and unhappiness and the master must direct his straying thoughts to happiness.
A person must first discipline and control one’s own mind in order to bring peace to all. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to all wisdom and knowledge and high caliber will naturally come to him.
Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care because people will hear the words and be influenced by them for good or ill.
Thoughts manifests into words. Words manifests into deeds. Deeds develop into habits. And habit hardens into character. So watch the thought with care, and let it spring from love, born out of concern for all.
When you clear your vision, you become clearer on the inside.
We work together to create SUCCESS. www.GoodLife4All.net
Johann & Juliet Bach
Skype = HannesBach
Facebook = http://www.facebook.com/Johannes.Juliet.Bach
>> Ask for more info here <<